ENGINEERING AND NEW WORKS
- Renovation and studies of machines in order to improve their energy efficiency for motors and alternators by modifying the magnetic circuit and the winding
- Modification of machine characteristics
- Construction of prototypes (wind energy)
- Low voltage motors with cage or wound rotors
- High voltage motors with cage or wound rotors
- High and low voltage alternators
- Motorcycle gearboxes
- Motorcycle pumps
- DC motors and generators
- All powers
- Standard or specific
- Available stock from 1,5kw to 110 kW
- Sale of accessories (brushes, terminal boards, fans)
- Assistance with commissioning
- Data recording and machine signature at point 0
- On and off line follow-up
Energy efficiency R&D
Modeling and calculation of new magnetic circuits and windings in the context of renovation services to :
- improve the efficiency of synchronous motors
- increase the power of production alternators, especially in the field of hydroelectric energy, with the same dimensions.
establish a partnership with the Laboratoire Systèmes Electrotechniques et Environnement (LSEE) specialized in electrical engineering.
This approach is also part of the work carried out by the MEDEE pole to which Flipo-Richir belongs.